I already have a Jumbo Subscription. How do I restore it?
If you are switching to a new device on the same operating system (ie. Android to Android or iOS to iOS):
- Download Jumbo on your new device. Jumbo may not immediately recognize that you have an active subscription.
- At the onboarding paywall, select Restore Purchase. If this option is not immediately visible, scroll down the page or select View all Plans and then scroll down.
- If you subscribed through Stripe, you will be asked to enter the email address associated with your subscription. If you subscribed through the App Store or Play Store, you may be asked to enter your Apple ID or Play Store log in credentials.
If you are switching to a new device on a different operating system (ie. Android to iOS or iOS to Android):
If your subscription is billed through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, it will not be recognized by a device on a different operating system. If this is the case for you, you will need to cancel your subscription and purchase a new one through your new device's app store.
If your subscription is billed through Stripe, it can be recognized on both iOS and Android devices. Please follow the steps above to restore your subscription.
If you need to restore your purchase, and have already bypassed the onboarding paywall mentioned above:
- Open the Jumbo app
- Tap the settings wheel on the Home tab
- Tap the Manage Subscription button
- Tap Restore Purchase
- Follow any instructions in the prompt