How can Jumbo protect my privacy?
Think of Jumbo as your personal privacy concierge!
We've gone ahead and identified some of the biggest privacy and security risks on the web and we are building tools to help you easily handle these risks. We believe privacy is a fundamental right, and our goal is to build tools that allow you to take back control of your privacy and data.
Here are a few ways you can use Jumbo to help you maintain your privacy:
- Scan your social media accounts and see a dashboard of all of your privacy settings
- Archive and save old posts on Facebook, Twitter and more
- Activate 2FA on your accounts
- Delete your old Google searches
- Scan the Dark Web for data breaches
Simply connect your accounts and Jumbo will monitor for anything from data breaches on the dark web to secretive Twitter settings that permit your location to be tracked. We let you know what we find and offer simple solutions to shore up your privacy and protect your online presence.
The best part is that we will never sell or share your data so everything in Jumbo stays totally private.