How do I remove an unknown device from my account?
If you notice an unknown device connected to your account, you can remove it through your user settings. Afterwards, immediately change your password for this account as well as set up 2FA for extra security.
How to remove a device from Apple ID
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name at the top.
- Scroll down to view your list of connected devices.
- Tap the device you want to remove.
- Tap Remove from Account, and confirm your choice.
How to remove a device from Google
- Log into Google on your desktop.
- Go to your account settings.
- Select Security in the left sidebar.
- Under the Your devices section, select Manage all devices.
- Click the three dots next to the device you want to remove.
- Click Don't recognize this device?, and follow the prompts.