What are 2FA backup codes?
These are typically 8-digit codes used to recover your account in case you ever lose access to your Jumbo 2FA code generator. It is a good idea to write these down and save them somewhere safe.
To see your 2FA backup codes for accounts that use Jumbo as your authenticator, follow these steps:
- Open the Jumbo app.
- Scroll down and tap My Vault.
- Find the account you want to save your backup codes for.
- Tap the 3 dots on the righthand side.
- Tap View Backup codes.
- Write down these codes and store them in a secure place.
- For a visual step-by-step, tap the images below.