How to turn off Jumbo 2FA
Due to accounts' security settings surrounding disabling 2FA, you will have to do this by logging into your respective accounts directly. The following steps are through desktop.
NOTE: Deleting the app or manually hiding your 2FA code generators in your Vault will NOT disable 2FA automatically for your accounts.
To turn off 2FA on LinkedIn:
- Log into LinkedIn.
- Click the Me profile icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Select Settings & Privacy from the dropdown.
- Select Sign in & security in the left sidebar.
- Click the Two-step Verification section.
- Select Turn off, and confirm your choice by entering your password.
To turn off 2FA on Google:
- Log into Google.
- Go to your account settings.
- Select Security in the left sidebar.
- Under the Signing in to Google section, select 2-Step Verification. You may need to sign in.
- Select Turn Off.
- A pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to turn off 2-Step Verification. Select Turn off.
To turn off 2FA on Twitter:
- Log into Twitter.
- Click More in the left sidebar.
- Select Settings and privacy.
- Select Security and account access.
- Select Security.
- Select Two-factor authentication.
- Uncheck the box next to Authentication app.
To turn off 2FA on Amazon:
- Log into Amazon.
- Click Accounts & Lists under your name in the top menu.
- Select Login & security. You may need to sign in.
- Select Edit next to Two-Step Verification (2SV) Settings.
- Click the Disable button, and confirm your choice in the pop-up window that appears.