Refund Request Information
Depending on the payment method you used to subscribe, there might be different refund request steps for you. If subscribed through the App Store or Google Play Store directly, please review the appropriate refund steps for App Store subscriptions and Google Play Store subscriptions.
How to Submit your Refund Request
If your subscription was billed through Stripe, you can contact Jumbo's Support team directly in order to have your refund request processed.
Please use the following contact method, if possible, in order to assist us with locating your subscription quickly:
- Open the Jumbo app and tap the Settings icon in the upper righthand corner.
- Select Support & Feedback and choose Email Support.
- Please do not edit the subject line. Send us a message with the information listed below to help us process your refund.
NOTE: If you no longer have the Jumbo app installed, you can email us at [email protected].
Information to Provide in your Refund Request
In order to help us expedite your refund request, we will need the following pieces of information from you:
- Your full name.
- The email address that is connected to your Stripe billing account. (This could also be the email address connected to your Apple Pay or Google Pay account).
- Why Jumbo wasn't a good fit for you and why you're requesting a refund.
- Your age, or age range. (This information will remain anonymous and will not be linked to you in any way after your refund has been processed.)
- Any supporting documents you think would be helpful in us processing your request.
After you submit your refund request, a member of the Support team will be in touch with you shortly about any next steps to ensure your refund is successfully processed.