Android IAP Cancellation Information
NOTE: These cancellation steps are for Android IAP subscriptions. If you have an Android Stripe or iOS subscription, please go to this page to select the appropriate cancellation steps.
- Open the Play Store app on your Android device.
- Confirm you're signed in to the correct Google Account by checking your profile icon in the upper righthand corner.
- Tap the Menu icon in the top left.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Select your Jumbo subscription.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. (Note: If you have already cancelled your subscription, a Cancel Subscription button will not appear.)
There are currently two different ways you might have been billed for your subscription, and each has their specific refund request process.
- Google Play Refunds: Jumbo does not collect your credit card information when you purchase through the Google Play Store, so we are unable to provide refunds. If you would like to request a refund, please contact the Google Play Store directly.
- Google Pay and Stripe Refunds: If you subscribed through Stripe and feel as though you need a refund, please contact Jumbo's Support team using the instructions provided HERE.
If you are unsure of the appropriate refund request steps for you, please contact Support directly through the app and we can help you out:
- Open the Jumbo app and tap the Settings icon in the upper righthand corner.
- Select Support & Feedback and choose Email Support.
- Please do not edit the subject line. Write us a quick message saying that you would like to request a refund but are unsure of the exact steps, and we'll respond promptly with the details for you.